Signs that your child loves you
Bonding with your baby with very important to get to know him better, Check out these amazing signs to see how love blossom between you and your baby.
- Stares into your eyes- In silence, staring only into your own eyes for long enough, he is actually trying to memories your face.Your baby doesn’t know anything about world, but for him, you’re the most important.
- Baby thinks about you even when you’re not around- Between 8-12 months, he’ll start to your baby will start scrunching his face and look around when you leave the room — and he’ll smile when you return. His memory his actually getting better during this process.
- Toddler throws wicked tantrums- Nope, those screaming fits don’t mean he’ll stop loving you. He is deeply hurt and angry because he is not able to show his emotions to you, he trust you that bad. Try to cope up with your baby, babe.
- Toddler runs to you for comfort when he falls down or feels sad- Action speaks louder than words, this quote is truly made for toddlers. Your toddler is not aware of meaning of I LOVE YOU but they are full of pure emotions.
- Preschooler wants your approval- He will start to obey your rules/laws and cooperate in and outside home and he will look for chances to impress “Look at me” will become catchphrase.
- School-age child trusts you with secrets- Be it first crush or his first embarrassing moment, you’re his confidante even if he shies away from public.